Sunday, September 7, 2008

i ♥ Dogtown!!!!

Dear M Vick,

How do I start to explain my hatred for you? I can't even imagine what can of putrid coward enjoys watching dogs viciously mutilating each other for monetary profit. I have thoughts of how you can get punished for what you and others like you have done. Justice for me would be having these dogs attack your face until you look like the piece of turd that these dogs take. I truly believe there is a special place in hell for you and the other MFu*kers who take part of this BS. I HATE YOU! these innocent dogs never deserved this...i hope your butthole is getting the same amount of action innocent dogs had to endure. i wish you and your kind all dies! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!! and people who were fur for fashion...where do I start with you?.....

Sincerely,
your #1