Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Its a Doggy dog world!

Just wanted to share the few special lovelies in my life...(in no particular order)

  • Cody aka codymaan: he is by far the cutest pitbull i've ever met, he belongs to one of my husbands closest friend, people discriminate against him at dog parks and its sad becuase he is the most friendliest dog, he is not mine but I still him alot


  • Ellah aka ellabella: she is equivalent to a niece, she is a boxer mix and belongs to my bro in law, and is the love of his life. She was a Christmas present to my bil, but initially we wanted to get a pit puppy but the shelter said since we were not residents of the city we couldn't adopt, there was a special adoption req for pits. Anways things worked out for the better becuz my husb adores her so much.



  • Cookie: 1/2 chihuahua and 1/2 crazy...a lot of ppl hates chihuahuas and now I know why, she belongs to my mother and is hated by everyone except for my family. She barks at everyone except us and is spoiled rotten by my mom. But still I love her and I love how my mom is bonkers for her.
  • Kitty aka pittie pittie: she also belongs to my mother and is a total queen. She'll only let you pet her when she wants, and when she's had enough she'll paw at you to get away. She was born in my parents' backyard and although my parents hates cats, my mom wanted her becuz she was sooo cute, shes my dad's favorite. Shes such a total beauty.
  • Bubba, he's a chihuahua mix, but my ex roommate said he was half pit and half chihuahua...whatevers hahaa, he is a grumpy old dog...my dog learned all the bad habits from him, like peeing inside the house, being unsocial with other dogs and jumping on the bed. It was dope how my ex roommate rescued him at the dog pound even tho he was 8 years old. I do miss him much RIP Bubba.


Last but not least my babies,
  • Kitty, shes a tabby. I don't know where she came from, but one day as I was coming home from work she followed me to my doorstep. She was a teeny tiny kitten then, but since I didn't care for cats I just slammed the door on her. The next day she was outside my door, I assumed that she was still here bcuz my neighbor downstairs was feeding her scraps. But as she waited for me everyday, I grew to love her. She had kittens while she was a tiny kitten herself, since nobody wanted to claim them my neighbor gave them away to the nearest animal shelter and I took her to get spayed. From then on I felt that she was rightfully mine and got her a collar with my info and started to feed her myself. Everyone who meets her loves her, I've never met a cat as friendly as her. She always follows me and greets me everyone morning with her meows. Geezuz she is the most beautiful and friendlies cat I've ever met. I truly love her so.
  • Deebo aka deebs: he is part german shepher/pit mix. He is my husbands dog and our history with him is crazy, so let me tell you. My husbands family previously owned a beloved Jindo, who passed away from Liver cancer and his family took it pretty hard, so my husband adopted deebs from the pound . He had him for about 2 years when deebs ran away. So fast forward 4 years later when me and my husband gets a phone call from a pound that they had deebo. The crazy part is that he was over 700 miles away in Humboldt county. So me, husb, and bil took a day off of work and drove all the way up north to pick him up. I was a little intimidated by him at first bcuz he looked mean but OMG he's such a softie...everybody who meets him loves him, hes a really mellow and gentle dog.


  • Pepper aka peps: she is a mix of I don't know what...she is the love of my life, a friends bf found her roaming around a gas station and took her home to keep, but couldn't bcuz their apt had a 'no pets' policy so we decided to keep her, at first my husb and roommate thought she was really weird looking bcuz her head was all black but I thought she was adorable. Whenever we go for walks we ALWAYS and I mean always get the same question "what kind of dog is that?" and they always ignore deebs, my husb thinks its bcuz he looks like a regular ole pound dog.

I have so many more pets to give shouts to but have no more time...geez I love animals!!!

can u spot my dog pepper?....(answer: shes camoflauged with my shirt, her head is on top of my side)

3 comments:

Ahleessa said...

I love doggies too! :) When I was young and my parents couldn't find me, they looked around for dogs. As soon as they found a dog, I was there... lol~ :)

I'm glad you updated! :)

Anonymous said...

wow those are some BIG dogs!!!

Unknown said...

wooow you have a lot of dogs (two is a lot in my world)! how do you manage to take care of them esp. since they're big? I can barely take care of a small one hence why I don't own one either. i actually find the one with the black head really cute... just because he looks unique.